Chef de Partie – St JOHN at The Bridge Theatre
Two positions available
- 40 hour at £10/hr
- Flexi contract (approx 24 hours) at £10/hr
About the role
This is a fabulous opportunity to work alongside the famous team at St JOHN Restaurant in the modern and contemporary setting of The Bridge Theatre at Tower Bridge. Our menu is classic St JOHN with a twist, serving late breakfasts, light lunches, matinee madeleines & post show suppers. Working in our small passionate team of Chefs, you will have superb knife skills, the confidence and ease to talk with our customers and the depth of experience to open and close the restaurant and support the Senior Team with ordering and administration.
To be successful you will:
- Currently work in a quality brasserie or restaurant as a Commis Chef or Demi/Chef de Partie
- Be experienced in working with quality fresh ingredients and share the St JOHN passion for nose to tail eating.
- Be confident in running your own section and stock ordering processes.
- Have a strong team work ethic across the Bar, Restaurant and Front of House of the Theatre
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We encourage applicants from different backgrounds and different experiences.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter in one document.