A Midsummer Night’s Dream Hosts
Deadline: Monday 20 May at 10 am
Wage: £10.77/ hour including holiday
We are looking for new Hosts to join the Bridge Theatre during the run of A Midsummer Night’s Dream from 3 June – 31 August, 4 shows a week with a possibility to become apart of the core team.
The Hosts will have the opportunity to work across all areas of our front of house from box office to ushering, cloakroom and our bar, delivering exceptional customer service in every aspect of the theatre-going experience. We are looking to build a team of diverse, passionate and energetic people who will deliver a seamless experience for our customers.
The building will be open for breakfast and lunch during the day and offer a bar menu and drinks around matinee and evening performances, created in collaboration with the restaurant, St. John.
A little about the role:
You will be a part of our team of multi-skilled Hosts, providing superior levels of customer service throughout the day and into the evening, from delivering exceptional food and drinks to welcoming our audience members for performances. The Bridge is open 7 days per week. There will be a mixture of daytime and evening shifts, requiring flexibility of available hours from our team.
As a Host in our theatre, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Have previous experience in a customer facing role
• Have a keen interest in the arts and in particular the theatre
• Embody passion for delivering great food and customer service
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Naturally inspire others with your energy and desire to please our customers
• Have an open, engaging and friendly personality and be confident in interacting with the public
• Remain calm under pressure and resilient in meeting new challenges
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce – we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
To apply please email your CV and cover letter on one page to email@example.com by Mon 20 May, 10am.
Interviews will be week beginning 20 May.