We are looking for experienced Wardrobe Assistants to work on A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The candidate will join a small team of short term staff working on a busy immersive show. The Wardrobe team will work collaboratively with all members of the show running team in achieving the smooth delivery of the production at the Bridge Theatre.
Responsible to: Head of Costume
Contract type: Short term contract
Start date: Week commencing 20 May 2019
Terms: Flexible working based around but not limited to a 44-hour average working week over 6 days to reflect production periods and performance schedules.
- 3 years minimum experience working in costume or wardrobe
departments within a professional theatre environment.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment as well as
confident in taking initiative and working independently.
- Highly organised, approachable and friendly, with a firm understanding
and enthusiasm for the production process.
- A positive and solution oriented attitude. Calm under pressure and
resilient in meeting new challenges.
- Excellent range of both practical and interpersonal skills.
- High level of sewing, show shopping and alterations experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter in one document. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We encourage applicants from different backgrounds and different experiences.