Wigs Manager, Deputy and Assistant
The Bridge Theatre is looking for an experienced Wigs, Hair & Makeup team to join our upcoming production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, directed by Nicholas Hytner, starting onstage at the beginning of June and running until the end of August.
The positions are Wigs Manager, Deputy and Assistant.
Responsible to: Head of Costume
Contract type: Short term contract
Start date: Week commencing 20 May 2019
Terms: Flexible working based around but not limited to a 44-hour average working week over 6 days.
• 3 years minimum experience working in a wigs department within a professional theatre environment.
• Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment as well as confident in taking initiative and working independently.
• Highly organised, approachable and friendly, with a firm understanding and enthusiasm for the production process.
• A positive and solution oriented attitude.
• Calm under pressure and resilient in meeting new challenges.
• Excellent range of both practical and interpersonal skills.
A high level of experience with wigs, hair and makeup are required for this production.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter in one document. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We encourage applicants from different backgrounds and different experiences.