Cookies and how they benefit you:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
- To ensure the website works, in particular for online ticket booking
- To monitor website performance and help us make improvements in the future
- To tailor our marketing, and use tools such as Google AdWords to communicate more effectively through web advertising
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
We use advertising cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/iab-good-practice-principles
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t, as ultimately advertising helps keep much of the internet free.
You can easily control and disable cookies through your browser settings.
All browsers are different – for more information on cookies in general, visit the following external links:
Depending on the browser you are using, cookies can be managed according to the steps shown in the below table.
Please be aware that by limiting or deleting cookies, your experience of our website might not be the best it could be.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.